Furuno Instruments | FI501
Our professionally designed instrument series is designed to meet the needs of sail boaters and power boaters alike. These units utilize NMEA2000 to communicate with other units. It’s single-wire installation and full compatibility with other navigation equipment facilitates an easy plug-and-play installation. Whether you use these instruments by themselves or part of your new NavNet 3D helm, this addition will be both useful and enhance the beauty of your helm.
The apparent wind direction is displayed on the FI501 in both digital and analog format when connected to the wind sensor or other wind measurement system.
- Easy to read, high contrast backlit LCD
- Automatic backlight sensor minimizes power consumption
- “Plug and Play” system utilizing NMEA2000 protocol
- Easy installation with hole-saw flush mount
- Ideal for mast or bulkhead mounting
- Waterproof to IP56 standard
- Dual Digital/Analog format display
- Displays Wind Angle and Speed
- 12 VDC